Wednesday, May 4, 2011

!7 Days Diet update

Hi Friends....

I have not been updating the blog because all my school works due yesterday and tomorrow :-(

The Diet seems to go very well...

On Day 5 (Saturday April 30th) I lost 1/2 lbs... Not much but bring the weight down to 149 lbs...

Then another 1/2 lbs when I weighed on Sunday May 1st... so it is 148.5lbs...

It's so slow that I can not stand it... So I went a little stricter with myself and tried not to drink coffee... Gave in because I had to study... 


The weight stayed 148 from Monday (day 7) to Tuesday (Day 8)...

Today, my weight was 147 lbs !!!!! (Day 9th)

I am soooooooo happy this morning but also very tired because I have been sleeping only 3-4 hours/day  since Sunday :-(

Today, I reached my threshold of tiredness. I was on the run to go to school, did not have time for breakfast and meeting my prof on my lunch hour.  So I must eat something...

The easiest place to go that will be fast was Mc. D

So I grabbed 6 pieces chicken nuggets at McD.

Then I was too tired and sleep deprived to cook tonight so I ate my husband leftover noodles (very few bites) and few fried tofus...

I am sure I will see the effect on the scale tomorrow... But I rather see then weight gain than getting sick on midterm week.

Okay, See u later.. Going to sleep now as I woke up at 2 this morning :-(

I know I promise the recipe... I will try to do that tomorrow after I finished my research data analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs © 2011 Flo… All rights reserved.