Thursday, May 12, 2011

One of those crazy days


Yesterday was one of those days.....

I woke up early (5 am) so I could get ready for my research presentation (A competition against 30 others, judged by 3 professors)....

So I started early...supposed to be on campus around 9 am...

My boy woke up around 8 saying....," mommy I wee2 in my diaper" Can u change me please....
I said sure..."arggh u smell so bad :-( why do u have chocolate on your clothes?"

You see where this is going? NO CHOCOLATE in the house... He pooped in his sleep? (is that even possible?) and told me he didn't want to wake us up :-( so sweet but I sure wished he woke us up...

So without further grossing you out... My day started wrong :-( As I had to sanitized his bed, run the bed sheet, comforter, pillows, bathe him etc....

Left at 9 am instead of being there at 9 am...
30 minutes late and I  ran toward the building I was supposed to be in...

Then, I used wrong term (interchangeably) while I was being judged...
I don't do good if I prepared and unexpected thing happen... Everything left my brain yesterday....

By 6 pm as I walked out of the building I was exhausted....
Needless to say... no where near winning...
I did not expect to win...
Well honestly, I thought 3rd place would have been good...
It's just me, prideful me... but I did not get it...
I think my score is no where near any winning scores as I screwed up pretty bad in the presentation.

But as I walk into the house and all the little munchkins came running " Mommy mommy......"

Nothing else matter..... even the little morning "accident" and losing...

It was simply one of those crazy day but it was a good day!
When all that's matter is :
3 little munchkins who came running whenever you come home...
3 little munchkins who give you kisses and drool...
3 little munchkins who hugs and wrestle you to pieces...
3 little munchkins who seems to stop the time with their growth spurt

3 little munchkins that worth more than any winning presentation....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs © 2011 Flo… All rights reserved.