Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 3 and 4 (exercising together!!)

Day 3 (17 days diet)
Woke up.. weighed only lost .5 lb... so current weight: 151.5


I exercised in the morning.. J and G wanted to participate.... Of course J had to make comment such as " Mommy you should do this when daddy is home.  You will make him laugh..."


Breakfast:  1/2 yoghurt (sam & G wanted to eat mine)
2 eggs scrambled with turkey hotdog (Sam and G wanted to eat mine) so I probably ate 1/2 that portion

Lunch: PIADA salad bowl with calamari (I didn't know it was battered and fried)!  I thought it was grilled ... It was so good I finished them all :-)

Dinner: Piada salad bowl with chicken... Didn't finish... I like my lunch combination better.

If you don't know what piada is.. (It's only in Columbus!)  Didn't I tell you Columbus is an awesome place to live :-)  Click here to see what piada is "Piada"


Day 4...
Woke up... weigh myself 149.5 lbs YIPPPIEE!!!
Well after breakfast I step on a scale again and it was 150 (must be the coffee.. wink..)

My book came today...Haven't read it yet... Will share with you after I read it.. But might be after tuesday because I have a paper due Tuesday and a mid-term ..



Breakfast: salmon omelet this morning with leftover salmon...
Drink : VIA with 1/2 splenda instead of my regular caramel macchiate served faithfully by my "tassimo" barista

Lunch: Leftover salmon and 1 piece of Indonesian fried chicken

Dinner: Chicken lettuce wrap from Tai Bistro (I can't believe I ate half portion and was full..)

Weight lost day 3-4 : 2lbs...

TOTAL weight lost: 4 lbs...

TUNE in tomorrow... I am making my famous Baked Thai Chicken... Those of you from church who has eaten it in the past know what I am taking about :-)!

I am giving away the recipe tomorrow! I think I might do a giveaway next week when my fb page is ready!

Watch for it...

That's all folks... Thank you for the encouragement and for reading.. All of you made it FUN!!

It's almost 6 pm on a beautiful Friday night and I am still stuck in the basement of the building, and I woke up at 4 am to do homework while watching the wedding of the century...

So I better get back to work...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs © 2011 Flo… All rights reserved.