Tuesday, May 24, 2011

We're floating down the river to the O H I O

This past weekend was a very fun weekend... It was my "other daughter" 5th birthday. This cute little girl claimed that she is my daughter way back when she was probably 3 years old. This year she wanted a princess cake and I made one for her. Bittersweet birthday as the family is going to move out of the U.S soon :-( I will miss her so terribly!



Then we went to the water park on Sunday afternoon. It was so much fun!


Little brother posed by the lazy river




We went with our good friends and we had so much fun!


OFF we go... 
We're floating down the river. We're floating down below.We're floating down the river to the O H I O 
( We sang a Kindermusik song as we floated down the lazy river)....




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs © 2011 Flo… All rights reserved.