Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Project #8: Home office.

Here is my home office. We bought the long desk along the wall last month at Ikea. I had 2 bookshelves in the space before the desk. So I am losing some storage space.


The wall looks brown... but it is actually bamboo green...

The wall by the bay window needs a new coat of paint.  It was meant to be an accent wall (brown) but it does not look good with the bamboo green... (Any idea??)

We also need some idea on what to do with the bay window area.


I guess this is the makeover 20% into the project.

After 3 trash-bag-full of paper trash...


One of the reasons why I always have a messy office is because the ridiculous amount of mail we received! Most of them JUNK!

So let's see if this little organization tool helps.


I do not have good eyes for decorating...

So if you took the time to read this post...

Would you please please pretty please took a little extra 1 min to help me ... :-)
Your comments in fb or in this blog would be very encouraging to my new blogging habit :-)

You know I LOVE comments :-) plus it would be boring without your participation ;-(


The first round would be about the wall above my desk.



 I know I have TONS of talented friends! :-)

So any idea?  Shout it out via comment, fb or email :-)...the more the merrier :-)

Looking forward to having fun with y'all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs © 2011 Flo… All rights reserved.