Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fun weekend with friends

Saturday was a FUN weekend... Perfect weather, not too hot and not too cold. Thank you Lord!

Our new friends came to visit and fellowship with us.

Brandy and I met at the women Bible Study... First time I met her, I went home and told dear hubby," I met a lady who sounded so like me...." Through her sharing and my sharing during Bible study we felt that we have the same type of personalities, struggles, etc... So funny... Brandy went home and told her husband the same thing.

So we invited her and her family over. It was SOOOOO MUCH FUN! She has 8 kids. I definitely need to learn some patience and grace from her!


They brought bubbles and mei2 is loving it!

It's so cute how she tried to blow. She put her mouth so close and concentrated hard.

Of course brother enjoyed the bubbles as well.


They had a blast! Brother and mei mei had fun chasing bubbles and popping them.

We ended the perfect day by eating strawberry with nutella!! How awesome is that!


We enjoyed each other families so much that we are planning to go camping together...

Thank you LORD for bringing new friends into our lives

Brandy brought me a beautiful hanging basket that you will see if I finish working on the front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs © 2011 Flo… All rights reserved.