Sunday, May 29, 2011

Old pictures (My 1st birthday!)

It's my birthday today!

I found old pictures few days ago...I think it would be fun to share them with you!!

Many of old pictures were damaged during a huge flood back home that took many of my parents' possession... But when I went home I was able to take some pictures back to the States...



My parents wedding.... in 1975
All Because Two People Fall in love...




My first birthday!  My parents looked so HAPPY!! I looked confused :-) LOL
MISS YOU BOTH!!!



Opening Birthday present with my OMA!
My grandmother Marcia who LOVES the LORD so much!!!



Many of you know that I had always wanted to be a doctor... 

This picture is a proof that it may have started as young as 1 year old :-)

See those books??? They were my Dad's...
I have always been surrounded by books...
It looks similar at my office today...
If you have ever been at my home.. You know that books are EVERYWHERE too!
THANK YOU papi... for introducing the wonders of BOOK to me at an early age!









I found many old pictures.
I LOVE looking at them...
Yet, it sad at times to think how far apart I am from them!

I wonder sometimes...
Why God called us to live far from our family.

But then I would be reminded that I am so blessed as well....
Because GOD has given me MULTIPLES Families and Friends!!!

THANK YOU for making today a joyous one!!!
I had sand in my eyes this morning reading all your birthday wishes on my fb wall.
I got another sand now as I am writing this...

How blessed I am to have ALL OF YOU! in my life...
As my families... as my friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs © 2011 Flo… All rights reserved.