Saturday, May 14, 2011

My vintage 20 + yrs old Tvs

Just thought I give you a glimpse inside our vintage living...

We don't really watch TV much... well, onlly when 24 was one that we faithfully watch TV... Otherwise, not much time watching TV other than the kids watching cartoon when I needed time (to cook, to chill, to do anything).....PSsstt... Don't say you hear it coming from an educator  :-) But I believe that it doesn't hurt them to watch a little bit, especially if it means to keep YOU SANE!!

So here is a collection of our VINTAGE TVs..!

In the loft... can ONLY watch DVDs and CDs



In the guest room.... No one really use it.
Since the antenna is broken... you watch with a bunch of ants...



The most vintage of all!! In my bedroom!  See that antenna?  the one you actually have to hold and look for signal! If someone entered the room, the signal is interrupted..
YES... this is that OLD!
Is MY TV that I watched the Amazing Race, Bachelor, Criminal Minds
or Cats in the hat :-).... anything for my mommy time :-)


My husband's toys in the greatroom... This is mostly where we watch, and play wii  together as I can NOT turn it on if my husband is not around... It's a projecter with a DIY theater screen :-).
The projector is having problem nowdays..
So dear hubby begged me for a new TV...
But I told him I can not justify spending money on TV :-)



But I gave in!!
The NEW TV.... with 3D newest feature! The only reason why I gave in was because this was priced wrong for about 1 hour... From starting with  2.... to 1....
Dear hubby was a happy man yesterday... he said," Finally!, we can watch without closing all the windows!"
Whose idea was it to get a projector in the great room with 3 big windows the first place?? :-)

2 comments:

  1. congrats for the flat screen HDTV :) decadent, but important hehe.
    actually the second expensive stuff i bought (though still under $1,000) in my life -when i got a job at ASU-was TV (first was an electric piano).. not because i love watching tv, but because watching Netflix (and DVDs) there is awesome!
    enjoy the TV!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs © 2011 Flo… All rights reserved.