Saturday, April 9, 2011

Conference and FEAST

I went to a conference last week to present my poster.... That was my first time ever presenting in a national conference... I had a great time with friends.... The highlight of the trips were all the meals we ate for dinner.... Especially when the university is picking up the expenses.... We got buffet breakfast at the hotel and lunch was provided at the conference....

Anyway, here are my dinner pictures....


First dinner: MEXICAN... super good and authentic... I had a huge burrito (like the "C" restaurant chain u might know :-) )...



Second dinner: Korean



Amazing Bimbim bap


That's a cotton candy machine in the corner!


Making my own mixed.... mint and strawberry cotton candy...


YUMMY cotton candy for dessert!


Third dinner: Japanese


I actually presented as well....



All and all, I had a great time in the conference and out of the conference around that city. It was nice to be able to eat and not have to be interrupted (by kiddos)....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs © 2011 Flo… All rights reserved.