Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Year List of Weekend Projects

We have lived in this house for more than 8 years. Unfortunately, none of the room is completely finish (decorated), mainly because of my lack of decorating skills. However, upon looking at all the different DIY and inspiring before and after pictures at various decorating blogs, I am SO INSPIRED!

So I have a list of things that I am going to attempt to tackle around the house. Sometime a project may take more than 1 weekend. Sometime, I hope to tackle more than 1 project in a weekend (Wishful thinking!) but let see how it goes……

The list has 25 projects right now… I am sure I can add more if we progress faster than I anticipated… (Keep it positive folks! )

As of now, we are going to give us 52 weeks (a year) to finish the list...

Hope you ride along with me and have fun!

1. Organize the boys’ closet
2. Organize the linen closet
3. Paint & decorate first floor bathroom
4. Paint and decorate master bathroom
5. Paint & decorate the kids’ bathroom
6. Paint & decorate master bedroom
7. Organize and finish the loft work area
8. Organize, finish and decorate my office
9. Paint, decorate and finish laundry room
10. Organize pantry
11. Organize kitchen cabinets & drawers
12. Decorate kitchen area
13. Finish flower bed in the front yard.
14. Finish and decorate great room
15. Decorate and organize loft area
16. Create a mail center & a system for school's papers and homeworks.
17. Clean up and plants in the backyard.
18. Organize baking stuff (move them to the basement?)
19. Organize music studio stuff in the basement
20. Finish library area down in the basement
21. Finish supply area in the basement
22. Display and organize the kids’ birth keepsakes
23. Allocate and finish play area down in the basement
24. Frame and hang the 4 seasons Chinese painting
25. Create gallery wall in the hallway

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs © 2011 Flo… All rights reserved.