Thursday, April 28, 2011

My lab office decorated by my sweet Kindermusik student

 2 weeks ago one of my KM student visited because I have to record her and her mom.  I love all my students as they are all unique but "E" is special.  I have her since she was a baby.  She is in young child (the highest class in KM where we learn glockenspiel, recorder, etc)...

It doesn't matter how bad my day is. It will disappear as soon as she walks in!  She is so funny, sweet, loves music and singing and smart!  Frankly speaking I just LOVE "E" ... I am tempted to invent something (like a voice class) after young child so I can see her weekly forever...

Let say, her parents are awesomely dedicated to KM too... They would drop her at 5:30. Sometimes wait in the car with younger brother.  Drop brother at 6:30 after E's class and went home with "E" then pick up younger brother.... THANK YOU for your dedication!!! Grateful you believe in KM!

Anyway.....

"E" thought my office is quite nice (she said I have the biggest room compare to other girls)... But it is kind of plain and boring... 

The only decoration was my coding keys and family picture (below)


So "E" decided to draw while I recorded her brother...She wanted to surprise me!



So I have some pretty flowers and decoration. She said, "I love kindermusik"  That was a nice surprise!



My wall with all the decorations and coding keys!



She brought me this note written on a napkin (they got from lunch before they came)....  She loves to write and I got note from her quite often.



Love the drawing...

This kind of precious moment made me LOVE kindermusik even more.... I hope I can continue to teach even after I become a doc... Surely college kids are not going to write me such things :-)

Thanks E!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs © 2011 Flo… All rights reserved.