Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My silly boy is 4 yrs old today! (This is his FIRST year of life!) part 1

 Here is Sammy!  My silly boy on the day he was born!



 Baby Dedication by our beloved former pastor.


 With Nai-Nai and Yeye (paternal grandparents)! His 1 month celebration!
He was so decorated :-)


First Halloween!

 Favorite picture with big brother!
Taken by my former neigbor, Kerri!


Isn't this precious moment?


Sammy made me laugh! ALL the time!
 With cousin Dave!



This picture ALWAYS makes me smile!



A KINDERMUSIK kid is a MUST!




Well TRAVELLED from the very beginning!
2 months old at Niagara Falls!



Singapore



JAPAN


INDONESIA, First wedding duty!
It's me with my auntie ninie!


First Birthday in Indonesia!
Prayer by my beloved pastor (from my home church)



to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs © 2011 Flo… All rights reserved.