Monday, August 15, 2011

My handsome Sammy!

This post is dedicated to Sammy, "My silly kind-hearted big boy"
He turned 4 last week! Here is the post of his  "baby time"
His name Samuel means "Because I asked the LORD for you"


He was a little down yesterday! His big brother got invited to a birthday party.
So mommy told him ," when you are in school, you will get your own friends too"
He said," I don't want to go to school"
I said ,"WHY?"
He said," because people say I am little" (tears were streaming down his sweet face)

His comment broke my heart to pieces!
I am guilty too... his 2 years old sister almost catching up with him in term of height
So people does comment when they see them together...
People wonder if they were twin!

I was guilty of not protecting his feeling :-(
Sometime people will say stuff in front of him, forgetting the fact that
he is one smart 4 years old that understand...

So to all my local friends... Would you please encourage him whenever you see him!

He is truly my BIG BOY as he has the BIGGEST kindest heart I have ever known!




Isn't he so handsome....



Sammy LOVES shrimp and chocolates!  Truly mommy's boy!


2nd Birthday with "oma" and "blema & blempa Tew!"
in Smoky Mountain.




2nd Birthday celebrated at home with friends....
Sammy loves crazy birthday cake and he would not rest until mommy make a special cake :-)
No one want to take their eyes off the smoking volcano :-)  even for a picture...
Well except mommy and daddy :-)



Third Birthday is for TRAIN!


Your 4th cool birthday cake is coming buddy! After mommy's defense :-)
I will make you the coolest Angry bird birthday cake ever! 

Love you tons big boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs © 2011 Flo… All rights reserved.