Saturday, February 5, 2011

IN! Officially a PhD Student!

Yesterday, February 4th, 2011... I received a very super duper important letter that would change my life forever starting this summer/fall...

I just got accepted into a PhD program in speech and hearing science at one of the best (I think) university in this country...

It's a good news!! but I am so nervous... because I am soon going to be...

1. A wife to a husband who lovinglly would eat anything I cook but definitely dislike easy to make American food.. (get the picture?)

2. A mommy to a 2nd grader who has tons of homework... Easily bored 3.5 yrs old boy who likes to play with me and a busy 2 years old girl whose hobby is following her brothers to make them yelled,"MOMMY...... G is...... Can you please get her!"

3. A music studio owner and teacher...

4. A children choir director

5. A blogger

Oh boy.... I guess it will be an interesting journey to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs © 2011 Flo… All rights reserved.