Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mei-Mei's sweetopia 2nd birthday party

My baby girl turned 2 years old!  I love her so much... I can't believe how fast time flies... Do you know I almost died after I gave birth to her?  Perhaps I share the story someday but as of now... Only happy thought....

Her theme was "Sweetopia"  the land of sweetness.... full of goodies and sweets..

I order the party paper decoration from dimple prints .  They are so patient, generous and awesome to work with!  Everything was sent lightning speed as well... So here are some of the pictures taken by my buddy Maya from figura photography .  Check out their  figura photography blog  for awesome pictures!  Seriously, their wedding and engagement pictures are beyond awesome!!












More about the party details are coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs © 2011 Flo… All rights reserved.